Features and installation steps of Linksys RE6250 AC750 extender
Linksys is renowned name for providing large variety of Wi-Fi range extenders. Among them user can pick up as per his/her requirement. Once you are sure of buying a Wi-Fi range extender for your setup then Linksys is most trustworthy name on whom you can rely upon.
What are major characteristics of Linksys RE6250 AC750 Wi-Fi range extender?
Linksys RE6250 AC750 Wi-Fi range extender is characterised to work as dual band Wi-Fi range extender. Best thing with Linksys RE6250 range extender is its compact size because of which it becomes too handy for user. It works with both windows and MAC Wi-Fi devices. It is designed to work with beamforming technology and cross-band technology. Due to these advantages it becomes foremost choice of users.
After characteristics second thing that comes is how to launch new extender setup in your network. As we all know that extenders are booster devices that means they amplify incoming signal. Thus they are installed in already existing network. Linksys RE6250 is compatible to work with all range of router devices. When it comes about setting up Linksys AC750 Wi-Fi range extender then it can be installed by following any one method among listed below:
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method
- Manual method
How can I go for setting up new Linksys RE6250 AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender?
In this article we will discuss about how to setup Linksys RE6250 AC750 Wi-Fi range extender by manual method. Hope this article will prove fruitful for those who are troubling to setup new Linksys range extender in their network. In case user still got any trouble while installing Linksys RE6250 range extender then he/she is advised to kindly contact on Linksys’s official website for any assistance.
Steps to be follow to setup Linksys RE6250 AC750 Wi-Fi range extender
- If you are planning to install any device, then first requirement is that this device should have to be in up-state. So is the case with Linksys Wi-Fi range extender. While going for new Linksys range extender setup, user have to firstly put Wi-Fi range extender on power and wait until it comes on up-state.
Note: User have to keep notice of the fact that distance between your Linksys range extender and network router should have to be minimal.
- Now with the help of any Wi-Fi device (Laptop, tablet etc.), connect with Linksys range extender’s network. For this do go to available Wi-Fi networks and select Linksys range extender’s default SSID that is Linksys Extender setup.
- Once connection between your Linksys wireless range extender and Wi-Fi device is established then do launch http://extender.linksys.com setup page with the help of any web browser. You can also use IP address 192.168.1.1 in place of http://extender.linksys.com default page.
- After agreeing to end user license agreement, select Start Setup.
- Then you will be prompted further. Here selects your wireless network name.
- You will be asked to enter Network password. Here enters password of your existing network.
- Now you will found that _Ext suffix will get added to your network name. Now you can change Network name, password and other configuration of your range extender as per your desire. After completing alteration do click on Next.
- Now you will be given option to know signal strength between your Linksys range extender and network router. This get done by Spot Finder.
- Now comes to register your range extender. For this you need to enter email address.
- In next step you will be asked to create password.
- Now Linksys range extender goes for firmware update.
- Then you will see that Next button will turn blue. Click on it.
That’s it. By this your Linksys RE6250 AC750 Wi-Fi range extender stands to be configured. You can place it wherever you want and enjoy seamless internet connectivity throughout your network.