Linksys Smart Wifi is one of the best router available in the market. It is best to have if you want to use Wifi in your home or office. If you have already purchased Linksys Smart Wifi and not sure about the steps to configure linksys smart wifi login page then don't worry. We'll help you with the simple steps that you can use to configure linksys smart wifi router login page.
You can use the default options provided i.e. throug Linksys Smart WIFI account by using either the assigned default IP Address i.e. 192.168.1.1 if you want to access the extender from your home else you can also use the Cloud option by accessing the link linksysmsartwifi.com from your browser.We'll elaborete the steps and if you still face any issue then feel free to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help you to configure Linksys smart wifi router login page.
Linksys smart WiFi account page can be accessed by using pre-configured names.All these names are already registered with Linksys routers. Make sure your WiFi is connected to your Computer and powered on.
Open Web Brower and use any of the below mentioned names of IP addresses to access the login page and configure Linksys Router.
192.168.1.1 linksys setup
192.168.1.1. linksys log in
linksys smart wifi router setup
1. Open Web Browser and use any of the name of IPs that are mentioned above e.g. type 192.168.1.1 if you are accessing from your Home and type http://linksyssmartwifi.com to access the router log in page from Internet.
2. Default Username is admin and default password id admin to setup the linkys router.
3. Please ensure that you change the detault login details as keeping the same credentials is vulnerable for your environment. Changing the credentials and keeping strong password is always recommended to protect your environment from hacking.
4. Read and accept the License agreement and then click on next to continue.
5. If you want to configure the Linksys router manually then select an option "I ant to skip setup and configure my router manually".
6. Make sure your router is switched on and connected to Network.
7. Enter DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) details and follow the wizard by clicking on next.
8. If you face any issue while configuring the Linksys Smart Wifi Router then feel free to contact us.
Once the router is configured successfully then you can the internet Speed test to verify and confirm that you are getting maximum speed. In case of any deviations contact you DSL provide if speed is slow.
You can also use the Parental Control to restrict some of the Website which are not ethical for your family or Childrens.
Besides that you can also the option to restrict the total number of Devices that you want to connected to your Linksys Wifi Extender Router. You can also restrtict the connection on the basis of their MAC address. It would only allow those Computers, Mobiles, Devices, etc to connect to internet that you would allow and not others. It is used to enhanced the security even if you compromise your WiFi password.
Related Article What to do if your linksys smart Wi-Fi is not working How to setup linksys smart WiFi router password
Tech Support: 1-800-243-1349
Customer Care: 1-800-243-1349
Billing Services: 1-800-243-1349
Billing Email: firstname.lastname@example.org