Linksys WRT54G wireless G router requires two steps.
1. Firstly you will have to plug in all the cables to get your wired Ethernet connections up and running.
2. And another option, to use the router's Web interface to set up Wi-Fi, enabling wireless Internet for your laptops and mobile devices etc.
1. open the web broswer and type 192.168.1.1.Now Log in with user name and password,type admin in both field.
2. After Open the wizard then select the Wireless tab in the router's setup interface.
3. Pick a name — SSID — for your wireless network. Everyone in range of your router can see the name, so don't include any private information. Leave the rest of the options on their defaults. Click Save Settings and then Continue.
4. After that Open the Wireless Security tab. Select the security mode to WPA2 Personal and enter a password of at least eight characters in the Passphrase or WPA Shared Key field.then Clickand Save Settings, After completion these steps you will be able to use wireless network.
This website is purely for informative purposes. We had gathered this information from our extensive experience with Linksys devices and many other relevant sources. We try to make this website up with our level best but it may be unavailable during unavoidable circumstances.